Please direct this message to your practice’s accounts payable contact. We are pleased to announce that in mid-November 2023, we will introduce a new, enhanced Customer Payment Portal with new streamlined and easier-to-read invoices, plus improved ability to access your invoices and update billing information! This portal will help simplify your payment process to ModMed®.
The new Customer Payment Portal will provide your accounts payable contact with the ability to:
- View, download, and pay your invoices
- Enjoy easier-to-read, consolidated invoices
- View your payments
- Specify your payment information
- Set up AutoPay
- Update your billing address
- Add/remove billing administrators within your account
There is no need for you to transfer your current payment method information to the new Customer Payment Portal — our team will transfer it over for you before we launch the new Customer Payment Portal.
Your payment information in the current Customer Payment Portal will be moved to the new portal on Tuesday, October 31, 2023. If you need to update your payment details, please do so as soon as possible.
Click here for more information about the new Customer Payment Portal. Stay tuned for further updates regarding the new Customer Payment Portal, including its launch date!
With the introduction of the new Customer Payment Portal, we are migrating customers who pay their ModMed invoices with credit cards to ACH or check. This will take effect on Monday, January 1, 2024.
This does not change how you collect payments with your practice management solution or the ModMed® Pay credit card/merchant service.
ACH is the preferred method of payment. It is generally more cost-effective and easier to manage than other payment methods.
If you currently use a credit card to pay ModMed invoices, please use one of the below options to set up ACH or check before January 1, 2024:
- ACH via the Customer Payment Portal: Directly via the current ModMed Customer Payment Portal or on the upcoming new Customer Payment Portal, update your payment method to ACH. Our recommendation is to set up AutoPay.
- ACH via your Bank: Route ACH payment, with remittance information, to this bank account:
- Primary Bank Routing Number: 072000326
- Account Number: 932650739
- Account Name: MODERNIZING MEDICINE GASTROENTEROLOGY
- Check and Stamp: If you wish to pay ModMed via check, you can mail checks to:
- Lockbox Name: Modernizing Medicine Gastroenterology
- Lockbox Address: P.O. Box 737464 Dallas, TX 75373-7464
Thank you for making this change.