It’s Here! The New, Streamlined Customer Payment Portal and Simplified Invoicing
Please direct this message to your practice’s accounts payable contact (the individual who pays ModMed® invoices).
The new, enhanced Customer Payment Portal has launched! You should receive a welcome email with a link to the new portal.
This portal provides streamlined and easier-to-read invoices, plus an improved ability to access your invoices and update billing information, and helps simplify your payment process to ModMed. It provides your accounts payable contact with the ability to:
- View, download, and pay your invoices
- Experience easier-to-read, consolidated invoices
- View your payments
- Specify your payment information
- Set up AutoPay
- Update your billing address
- Add/remove billing administrators within your account
Have questions about the new portal? See our FAQ, which includes helpful payment information. Also, view our Quick Reference Guide (QRG) regarding how to navigate the new portal.
The previous Customer Payment Portal is no longer available. Our team has transferred your payment method information to the new portal.
Note: If you updated your payment information on the previous Customer Payment Portal after October 31, 2023, please update it again in the new portal.
In November 2023, invoices will be concentrated in the second half of the month.
If you have questions regarding the new Customer Payment Portal, please create a Support case either via gSupport@modmed.com or the ModMed Communities portal, or by calling 866-459-4227.
With the introduction of the new Customer Payment Portal, we are migrating customers who pay their ModMed invoices with credit cards to ACH or check. ACH is the preferred method of payment. It is generally more cost-effective and easier to manage than other payment methods. This does not change how you collect payments with your practice management solution or the ModMed® Pay credit card/merchant service.
If you currently use a credit card, please use one of the below options to set up ACH or check before January 1, 2024:
- ACH via the Customer Payment Portal: On the new Customer Payment Portal, update your payment method to ACH. Our recommendation is to set up AutoPay. If you updated your payment information on the current Customer Payment Portal after October 31, 2023, you will need to update it again on the new Customer Payment Portal.
- ACH via your Bank: Route ACH payment, with remittance information, to this bank account:
- Primary Bank Routing Number: 072000326
- Account Number: 932650739
- Account Name: MODERNIZING MEDICINE GASTROENTEROLOGY
- Check and Stamp: If you wish to pay ModMed via check, you can mail checks to:
- Lockbox Name: Modernizing Medicine Gastroenterology
- Lockbox Address: P.O. Box 737464 Dallas, TX 75373-7464
Please refer to the “Confirming Billing Instructions” section included in the “Security/Phishing Alert: Confirm Changes in Banking Instructions” communication we sent to you on Wednesday, April 26, 2023. That communication and this communication can be found on ModMed Communities, in the “Learn” section, under “System Alerts and Updates”. If you have concerns about the legitimacy of this message, we invite you to call ModMed directly at 561-880-2998, option 5.