Dear Valued Clients:
Modernizing Medicine continues to focus on improving user experience across our products, which is why we are pleased to announce Patient Self Scheduling for gPM™.
Please note: Clients are required to have gReminder+™ in order to use Patient Self Scheduling.
We have developed the Patient Self Scheduling feature for patients who need to schedule appointments online. They can do it directly from the practice’s website without having to call the practice’s front desk.
With Patient Self Scheduling, your practice can:
- Allow patients to schedule their own appointments
- Enable a Patient Self Scheduling queue within gPM™
- Provide patients with email and text confirmation notifications as soon as the appointment is created
- Block certain patients from making online appointments
To help you become familiar with Patient Self Scheduling, please click here to view a quick reference guide (QRG) and videos, through which you can learn:
- How a patient can schedule an appointment from the practice’s website
- How you can navigate the Patient Self Scheduling queue in the Scheduler
- How you can import an image link to the patient’s self-scheduled appointment
If you have any questions regarding this notice or would like to purchase Patient Self Scheduling for your practice, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ModMed Gastroenterology Team