For clients that host their own installations outside of our gGastro® Cloud environment.
This serves as important reminders on upcoming software deprecations. Please share this with your IT Administrator and plan your upgrade pathway accordingly.
Please note the following 2022 upcoming changes:
- As of March 31, 2022, ModMed Gastroenterology will support only gGastro® version 5.X or higher.
- As of gGastro® version 5.2 (set to release around March-April 2022), web access to the gGastro® application will only support the HTTPS protocol. Use of HTTP will no longer be supported.
- As of May 2022, ModMed Gastroenterology will only support gGastro® running on a minimum of SQL 2016 SP 1, or newer.
- If you haven’t already, please upgrade your practice’s iOS devices (gGastro® Mobile and gKiosk™) to iOS 15. Apple released iOS 15 in September 2021.
We want to remind you that as of December 1, 2021, the only supported versions and browsers are the following:
- gGastro® version 126.96.36.199 and beyond
Internet Explorer : gGastro 4.72.1.X
Chrome & Edge: gGastro 5.X
Please work with your IT professional to understand your plan to ensure uninterrupted gGastro access for you and your team.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support Team.