For those clients who host their own installations outside of our gGastro® Cloud environment, and who plan to submit data for MIPS 2021, this serves as an important reminder.
The MIPS reporting period begins January 1, 2022 and runs through March 31, 2022. As previously communicated, if you participate in MIPS (specifically in Promoting Interoperability and/or Electronic Clinical Quality Measures), you should plan to upgrade to gGastro v.5.0 prior to submitting MIPS 2021 data.
Note: MIPS reporting for the 2021 performance year will not be supported in gGastro v.4.72.
Technical Preparations Before Your Upgrade to gGastro 5.0:
Before scheduling your upgrade, please review all the technical components which are critical to the success of your upgrade. Some of these technical components may impact your upgrade timeframe. Key technical components include but are not limited to:
- Operating System: gGastro v.5.0 is compatible with Windows 10 and above.
- If you are not running at least Windows 10, please plan to upgrade your workstations’ operating system prior to your scheduled upgrade date.
- Supported Browsers: Chrome is strongly preferred and is the browser of choice.
- As of December 1, 2021, Microsoft Edge will also be supported.
- We plan to discontinue support for Internet Explorer on December 1, 2021. If you require the use of Internet Explorer for Image Capture (between now and December 1, 2021), please reach out to our Support Team to discuss the details in greater depth prior to upgrade.
Additionally, the MIPS Guide 2021 is available on modmed® Communities for Gastroenterology. If you need assistance accessing modmed Communities for Gastroenterology or if you have any questions about this communication, please contact our Support Team.