Please direct this message to your practice’s accounts payable contact (the individual who pays ModMed® invoices).
On Wednesday, November 15, 2023, we will introduce a new, enhanced Customer Payment Portal with new streamlined and easier-to-read invoices, plus improved ability to access your invoices and update billing information! This portal will help simplify your payment process to ModMed.
Note: You will no longer have access to the current Customer Payment Portal starting on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (ET). You will gain access to the new Customer Payment Portal once it launches.
The new portal will provide your accounts payable contact with the ability to:
- View, download, and pay your invoices
- Experience easier-to-read, consolidated invoices
- View your payments
- Specify your payment information
- Set up AutoPay
- Update your billing address
- Add/remove billing administrators within your account
There is no need for you to transfer your current payment method information to the new portal — our team is transferring it over for you. Note: If you updated your payment information on the current Customer Payment Portal after October 31, 2023, you will need to update it again in the new portal starting November 13, 2023.
With the introduction of the new Customer Payment Portal, we are migrating customers who pay their ModMed invoices with credit cards to ACH or check. ACH is the preferred method of payment. It is generally more cost-effective and easier to manage than other payment methods.
This does not change how you collect payments with your practice management solution or the ModMed® Pay credit card/merchant service.
If you currently use a credit card, please use one of the below options to set up ACH or check before January 1, 2024:
- ACH via the Customer Payment Portal: On the upcoming new Customer Payment Portal, update your payment method to ACH. Our recommendation is to set up AutoPay. If you updated your payment information on the current Customer Payment Portal after October 31, 2023, you will need to update it again on the new Customer Payment Portal.
- ACH via your Bank: Route ACH payment, with remittance information, to this bank account:
- Primary Bank Routing Number: 072000326
- Account Number: 932650739
- Account Name: MODERNIZING MEDICINE GASTROENTEROLOGY
- Check and Stamp: If you wish to pay ModMed via check, you can mail checks to:
- Lockbox Name: Modernizing Medicine Gastroenterology
- Lockbox Address: P.O. Box 737464 Dallas, TX 75373-7464
Thank you for making this change.